1.20.2013

Week 3 of BEW Weight Loss

Weight Loss Goal by April 14: Lose 13 pounds (Ultimate goal 18 pounds)

Pounds lost this week: 2! i really didn't think i would lose any so thats great!
Progress Towards Goal: 6 of 13

Favorite thing that I ate this week: Chicken and cheese tortellini i made for a game night last night. not so healthy but it was yummy! and i made a super yummy and healthy salad to go with it.

Favorite new Recipe that I made this week: I tried this new recipe for dijon parmesan crusted chicken...it was pretty tasty! i made a butter lettuce salad and carrots on the side

Exercising Goal: To do the elliptical at home or use the treadmill at the gym 4 days a week.
I worked out 3 times this week. I didn't have time on Thursday because i was making invitations for a bridal shower and i have a strict no workout on the weekends rule for myself. but i did my 1 mile on the elliptical a couple minutes faster on friday!

Other goal of not drinking sweet tea: I did good...i rewarded myself with one on friday night. just drank water and unsweet tea the rest of the week.

This was my first challenging week. One of the biggest challenges being that the Beth Moore Bible study started up on Tuesday where they serve chick fil a sandwiches every week. they also have a cafe with other food but chick fil a is the easiest thing to grab and eat quickly and then grab a seat because its super crowded! so i dont really think i should eat chick fil a every week but i havent figured out another solutation yet.
I also had a game night with my new sunday school class we're starting at church and i had to make a lot of food for that, plus other people brought all kinds of yummyness. but i did good and restrained myself from most of it!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

The sandwiches at CFA only have about 390 calories, which isn't too bad if you eat it by itself or with fruit. :)