Weight Loss Goal by April 14: Lose 13 pounds (Ultimate goal 18 pounds)
Pounds lost this week: 0....not surprised since i didn't do so great this weekend! However I have to say even 6 pounds down that my pants already feel so much better!
Progress Towards Goal: 6 of 13
Favorite thing that I ate this week: Possibly the half of a baked potato with pulled pork i had last night! so yum. i only ate part of it so i don't feel so bad about it...
Favorite new Recipe that I made this week: I really only tried one new recipe, a spicy jalepeno and peas pasta with lemons and i added shrimp. it wasn't too bad but i made way too much of it! and it was a little too spicy.
Exercising Goal: To do the elliptical at home or use the treadmill at the gym 4 days a week.
I worked out 3 times this week, which equaled a little over 2 miles on the elliptical. i want to try and up my workout this week and go farther.
Other goal of not drinking sweet tea: I had one on Thursday, one on Saturday, and one today by accident. Plus a few diet cokes.
I did really good the first part of the week but then it all went downhill over the weekend. on Friday night we had something called Midnight Madness at church for all the leaders and it literally went until midnight so I had fajitas for dinner, chocolate and oreo pudding as a snack after one session, chex mix after the next session, and a ginormous cinnamon roll at midnight. Then yesterday I had some kolaches, chick fil a, and that yummy baked potato. So I really brought it on myself! I know I can do better this week. I also know its going to get progressively harder to lose weight since I'm a pretty small person, so I will just have to work out more and longer I think. We'll see how it goes!
No comments:
Post a Comment