Weight Loss Goal by April 14: Lose 13 pounds (Ultimate goal 18 pounds)
Pounds lost this week: 4 (technically on my last post I had weighed that morning at the doctor at 143 but the day before I weighed 142 at home, so I will just make up the difference and say I lost 4 because I weighed 139 this morning)
Progress Towards Goal: 4 of 13
Favorite thing that I ate this week: Probably the salad I got at this new restaurant in the Woodlands called Salata...its this ginormous salad bar with allll kinds of toppings and it was so good! I kept it pretty healthy too, did a vinaigrette dressing, apples, herb chicken, veggies. So yum!
Favorite new Recipe that I made this week: I actually didn't cook as much since I got busier but I just made this spicy chicken tortilla soup that wasn't too bad
Exercising Goal: To do the elliptical at home or use the treadmill at the gym 4 days a week. I worked out 4 days this week, plus work on friday was super busy and I was running around the whole time! I didn't eat out any other time the whole week which is pretty miraclous. Friday we had a missions dinner with foods from all over the world and I just made my best effort to not eat too much and it worked out.
Other goal of not drinking sweet tea: I only got it once on Saturday and I fell asleep on the couch so I didn't really drink it!
I would say it was a pretty successful week. I also only ate out for lunch on Friday and got a turkey spinach wrap and Saturday I rewarded myself with Shipley's kolaches for breakfast. So not bad!
No comments:
Post a Comment