4.25.2011

Better

Well I am not as heartbroken as I was in my last blog post. At least I am not crying everyday anymore. Though I did cry a little today when we got a card signed by everyone at Angel's Vet's office talking about the Rainbow Bridge or some magical place where apparently everybody's dogs go. Who knew. And mom's best friend from high school sent her a Willow Tree Angel of Friendship angel that was holding a puppy dog... for her birthday, since she knew what happened on that day. Also the vet donated money to some animal foundation in the memory of Angel which was both funny and nice at the same time.

Life has been pretty decent besides all of that. A week ago Sunday was a great day at church. Our church opened up the new preschool building which is totally debt free...awesome! Some pictures:






After that we had a big church spring picnic called Spring Loaded. My sunday school class "volunteered" and got a free lunch and got to hang out and play ultimate frisbee for a couple hours. Pretty good deal.





Then this past weekend was Easter which was great at church. The service was good like usual with a sermon straight from the Bible and great music by the choir. My sunday school class went to the early service then out to an amazing brunch at Buffalo Grille and I had the yummiest omelette ever. Soooo good.

Laura and Kyle registered this weekend and me and mom spent a lot of time reading over their registries and going to see the items at Target and Bed Bath and Beyond. We also spent time coming up with invitation ideas and bridal shower invitations. Things are coming along! We got all the bridesmaid dresses in already so now we can use that color to pick out everything else. Not really that much time left so hopefully it all comes together.

I had today off for Jury Duty. Spent almost 4 hours there waiting around. Spent about 2.5 hours waiting in the first room for my number to be called and put in a panel. Then we walked over to the courthouse and waited outside the court room for about another hour and then the bailiff told us to go home. So I was done at about 11 which I was glad about so my day wasn't totally wasted. We went around and did more invitation shopping to find paper and ribbon since we'll be making the wedding invites instead of ordering them. I love being crafty! Not really ready to start the work week since I will have to work 5 days in a row but I am trying to live everyday in the "strength of His might." (Ephesians 6:10)

No comments: