So the last few days have been mostly uneventful but pretty good. This week I had 4 days off in a row and now I am working 4 days in a row. Work has been pretty tiring lately...tired of dealing with crazy people! My patience is wearing thin. But I have noticed that when I reach that breaking point the Jesus in me comes to life and helps me to not lose it, unlike a lot of the coworkers around me.
That firm I mentioned, the home staging one, emailed me back and said they are not hiring but would love to read my resume and keep it in mind for the future because they think business will pick up before too long. So that is a good thing! I am glad they responded to my email, that rarely happens. Then on Friday, right before work I got an email from monster.com saying that Arizona Tile, where my parents got their backsplash, is looking for a Customer Service Representative. I meet and exceed all of their qualifications and I know it would be a great job, just what I am looking for at this point in life. They are a great company; I used their products multiple times throughout college in my projects. So I hope to contact them on Monday and hopefully send in a resume and possibly get an interview!
I have been thinking a lot about the fact that my birthday is coming up very soon, and it is sorta depressing. I really hate to face another birthday and still be basically unemployed. But it's not up to me so we'll just have to wait and see. And I really was hoping that by this year I would have friends who would love to celebrate my birthday with me but I don't really think I'm there yet, which is also sad. So I can't decide if I want to attempt a birthday celebration or pretend it doesn't exist. But the weekend before I am going on a fun girls' trip with the girls in sunday school to austin so I am excited and I can count that as my birthday fun!
Also exciting....my nieces are coming to visit next weekend!
And...Extreme Makeover starts tomorrow and me and mom are gonna try to go see the site one day! Should be fun!
1 comment:
Ok so we are coming to visit the 6-8....hope that is not when you are going to be in Austin! :(
Post a Comment