See below my before and after pictures. On the left of each are the before, and the right of each is the after. I probably should've taken the after pics before I went and ate a huge steak dinner for my parents' birthdays but oh well. ;)
Weight Loss Goal by April 14: Lose 13 pounds
Pounds lost: 11!!
Total percentage of weight loss: 7.69%!
I am quite proud of myself even though I didn't make my whole goal, but that was my own fault, I could've done better at times but overall I am very proud and I hope to lose 7 more pounds (maybe by this summer?) and drop a pants size. But I already feel a lot better and my clothes are looser and I know I can continue on.
I am also extremely proud of my sister Sarah for losing 16.8 pounds!! Unbelievable. I know God has great plans for her life and I pray always that He continues to turn her "mourning into dancing" as she lives her life following Him.
For the most part I did okay today remembering Brittyn. I definitely cried on the way to church, and I definitely, definitely cried when we sang It is well with my soul in church, especially when Pastor Gregg said that "those who hurt the most and the deepest are the ones who most need to sing It Is Well and mean it." A to the men. The thing that gives me the most joy and peace is knowing how much her little life is impacting people and for years to come will literally impact hundreds and maybe thousands of people in Uganda through a well being built in her name by money raised by family and friends. Incredible!
I'm so glad I was able to give to that cause and know that my angel niece will not be forgotten.
No comments:
Post a Comment