Weight Loss Goal by April 14: Lose 13 pounds (Ultimate goal 18 pounds)
Pounds lost this week: 0....but I ate like 15 cookies over 2 days for valentine's so I don't feel bad about that!
Favorite thing that I ate this week: Sugar valentine's cookies that I made were sooo good
Favorite new Recipe that I made this week: I just made some chicken kababs using mango chutney, orange juice, vanilla, and nutmeg and with pineapple and red pepper with jasmine rice. SO GOOD! i had tons leftover so i freezed a bunch in the marinade and i think i will make a stir fry out of it one day!
Exercising Goal: To do the elliptical at home or use the treadmill at the gym 4 days a week.
How many times did I work out? 0. I have officially gotten back to my busyness. I was cranky and cold on Monday and didn't work out. Tuesday i went straight to beth moore after work, wednesday i was off and lazy, thursday i went straight to dinner and a movie, and friday i was wiped out after work. sooo I'm gonna figure out how to fit this back into my crazy schedule this week!
Other goal of not drinking sweet tea: I actually did pretty well. I only drank one on saturday and one today so throughout the week i did pretty good.
Goal for this week: Just not being lazy and making sure to exercise and be more careful about what food I'm eating so I don't overdo it. i had my fun last week so back to being more diligent!
No comments:
Post a Comment