This morning was my last Sunday with the Awaken class at my church. I have been in that class for nearly 3 and a half years (originally it was by a different name). I am moving on with several other people to start a new singles class which is going to be great, but it was a sad day. Of course it is not goodbye, things will just be different now. This class has truly, truly changed my life for the better. God used this church and these people to bring me out of the pit of joblessness and hopelessness that I was in when I graduated from college. I never knew it could be possible to love so many people and make so many friends. I have made many friends who have moved on to other classes or gotten married and they have all meant so much to me over the last 3 years. Awaken--just know I love you all dearly, we've had so many great times together! Here are a ton of pics of some of the memories over the last few years (in no particular order)...





















No comments:
Post a Comment